Summer is in full swing here at Replit and we are playing hard and working hard to get Teams for Education ready for the Fall. Read on to find out about what
Curriculum Jam Do you have a great idea for a Computer Science project but haven’t had the time or money to get it done?
Replit wants to support our teacher community to create the most engaging and exciting projects for students!
We are requesting proposals for projects for grades 6-12 that will ignite students’ passion for coding!
Teachers whose proposals are accepted will receive a $750 cash grant, Replit swag, and their project will be featured on our Teams for Education website.
Applications open July 1 and are accepted on a rolling basis. Apply now!
You can now export your full Projects Overview as a CSV!
Done with an old Team, but not ready to let go? Archive it!
Teams Dashboard updated (clarify Organization vs Team)
Equity in CS Education blog post
One of our core principles is giving anyone the power to learn coding and create value in the world. To help us achieve this, @LenaAtReplit learned a lot about how to make CS work for everyone at #RESPECT2021https://t.co/m6uCGeDmfF— Replit ⠕ (@Replit) June 14, 2021
🏽 Time is running out to register for Replit Professional Development: Project Based Learning this July 26-28! Together, we’ll explore best practices in CS education and develop project-based curriculum on Replit to get you ready for the Fall semester. Register today!
Let us know all the creative ways you’ve applied these updates in your classrooms by tagging us on Twitter @LenaAtReplit!
- Get excited for a curriculum hub of Replit-friendly CS lessons, labs, and resources that you can plug right into your Team! Coming this August.
- We’re creating a cursor tracker that will allow students to more easily follow along with coding demos.
Friendly reminder that we’ll be increasing the cost of Teams for Education THIS MONTH. Contact us ASAP to lock into the following rates for this fall!
- Current rates:
- $350/year for a single Team (unlimited students)
- $750/year for K12, primary/secondary, and after-school programs (unlimited students)
- $1,000/year for higher education, community colleges, and bootcamps (unlimited students)
- To try Teams for Education before you commit, start a free trial today!
- Current rates:
Need support with Teams for Education? Join our online community or live office hours. We hold recurring Office Hours every other Tuesday at 4-5pm PT and the first Wednesday of each month at 10-11am PT. Come to ask questions, chat, and meet other teachers! Always free. View all upcoming dates and sign up!