Is there a way to embed a Repl and have ONLY the console output show without the students having access to the code?

Even if it’s only showing console output, they can still click on the Repl logo and go see the code. Right now I have to take all my Repls and save them in Trinket.io since Trinket lets me embed examples in Canvas without the students seeing the code. Is there a way to do this in Repl and I’m just not aware of it? I would love to not have to use two platforms.

I like to give my students example programs I’ve coded so they can get ideas for their own programs, but I don’t want to give them any of the code so they have to code it themselves.

1 Like

Yes! I did this exact thing today in order to embed a Repl in a Canvas page.

<iframe frameborder="0" width="100%" height="500px" src="https://replit.com/@ritza/demo-embed?embed=true"></iframe>

Just change the URL. Add ?embed=true to the end of the URL if you only want to show the console. “The query parameter ?embed=true produces a preview of the repl that is optimised for embeds with a minimal number of control buttons displayed for a less cluttered view”